Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yellow A4 notepads

Options
  • 16-09-2012 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I hope this is the best place to ask this.

I have searched all the usual places, EASONS on O'Connell St, every supermarket and mall within a 5 mile radius of my gaff.....none of them stock yellow A4 notepads.

Surprisingly I saw no yellow paper at all, other than some plane sheets for art purposes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Maybe try Chapters on Parnell St? Pretty sure I saw notebooks with yellow paper the last day I was there. They're usually pretty expensive though. Do you really need ones with yellow paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Kings on Bolton Street probably have them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

O1 wrote: »
    I hope this is the best place to ask this.

I have searched all the usual places, EASONS on O'Connell St, every supermarket and mall within a 5 mile radius of my gaff.....none of them stock yellow A4 notepads.

Surprisingly I saw no yellow paper at all, other than some plane sheets for art purposes.

Any help would be appreciated.

SU shop in UCD have them under the library.

Do you mean legal pads?

Reads on Nassau St. have them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

Do you mean legal pads? ...
    If OP does mean yellow legal pads IME they are not A4 sized

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 O1

Thank you I'll try those places.

My wife is OCD about having these exact type of notepads as all her previous notes are written on them.

Anyway cheers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

O1 wrote: »
    ... My wife is OCD about having these exact type of notepads as all her previous notes are written on them. ...
    American, Canadian?

Chinese

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jacklc2014

Bought one in an office supply shop in Greystones ,last week ,they had them in 4 different colours yellow,blue,green and pink I think,they where branded as a visual aid for learning.if you need the brand name reply and I will get it for you.

mathepac wrote: »
    If OP does mean yellow legal pads IME they are not A4 sized

Legal size is indeed a size of paper, but in college generally anyone I know would use "legal pad" to describe a colour/style of paper rather than size. The ones in Reads are these ones by Supreme:

http://www.supremestationery.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=603

If these are the ones the OP meant, unfortunately I can't remember the price of them.

• Advertisement

Hmm no luck in Greystones.
    The lady had one in there for herself but it was missing the vertical margin line and apparently the paper quality is not as smooth as the ones my wife likes (like I said, OCD).

Anyway will check in town if I manage to get some free time in the next few weeks.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jacklc2014

Was in Office Supply shop in front of train station in greystones,they said they will have the yellow ruled A4pads in on thursday,made by preimier and are sold as a visual memory aid a4 pad.Black cover and are 1.99 euro each.hth

Yeah, was there both before I posted the thread and after your initial post but the girl only had the one copy (her own, that she was willing to sell).

Cheers.

Advertisement