Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to write appeal for Benefits Decision?

Options
  • 16-09-2012 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Any help??

I've never received any social welfare help.

This is my first time.

I got big problem with my empleyer so I have to leave my job.

On appointment officer didn't even read my letter, she clear said if I left job I am not entitled for JB for 9weeks.

After 6-7 weeks I got letter from them :

" I have to decided that you are not entitled to this payment on the grounds that:

You are not entitiled to Jobseeker's Benefit unless you are genuinelly seeking emplyment.The reason for my decision is: You resigned your employment with XXX without just case"

On their webside is information:
    "Voluntarily Left Employment
    You may be disqualified from receiving Jobseeker's Benefit or Jobseeker's Allowance for up to 9 weeks from the date of leaving employment if you left the employment voluntarily and without just cause."

ANyone know how to write that letter?
    It mean that I am full disqualified or only for 9 weeks (like officer said on the start)

Please for help.

Advertisement