Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Under 21s Homecoming

Options
  • 16-09-2012 11:39am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As I'm sure a lot of you are aware the Clare Under 21s had a great win last night against Kilkenny in Thurles, there's a home coming planned for 6 o'clock this evening in the Abbey Street Car Park, should be a good night in town :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I didn't make to the homecoming this evening but I listened to it on Clare FM, there seemed to be a great atmosphere!

Listening to Kieran McDermott singing "The Banner Roar" brought back great memories of 1995 & 1997.

Well Done to the U21 team, they have done the county proud :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

There was a good atmosphere there and it was great to see all the people going around with the colours on, nothing will ever match the homecoming in 95 but it was great to be there last night, even if I wasn't there on Saturday, I also enjoyed a few pints in Dan O'Connells afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭haybob

It was expected this year to be honest this is a special bunch of player and only the start of the road to ????

Great evenings entertainment Saturdays thanks lads

I know 95 was mental, unreal and unforgettable but there was a lot of emotion in 2009 too

Advertisement