Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th Birthday Present for Fiancé

Options
  • 16-09-2012 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all!

I am at my wits end trying to find a really good gift for the finacé's 30th!!

He is a major rally enthusiast so I was all for getting him a rally experience but he has been in an accident since and cannot drive or go anywhere really for a long time!

Jewellery is out the window as he recently treated himself to a new watch and chain ( Why do they always do that!! :rolleyes:)

I want to get him something memorable. He is a Man Utd fan but also match tickets are out of the window too as he cant travel!

I was thinking of getting him a new Xbox for something but at moment he wouldnt be able to use that so that will be the Xmas pressy!!!

Please let me know if anyone has any ideas!! Ive looked through all the gifts sites I could find but to no avail!!! :eek:

Comments

What is your budget? Would it reach some cool gadgets? eg smartphone, tablet, 3d tv or Blu-ray player

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MadWan

I have a couple hundred to spare! I was gonna get him a new smartphone alright but he loves the one he has and I would hate to break up that bond!!! lol

The TV and that came to my head too but its not something he can use at moment as he is convalescing, not at home and will have nowhere to store it.

Does he use an electric razor or beard trimmer, I got a high end one from my parents a few years ago and loved it.
    A set of nice leather accessories eg wallet, belt or briefcase/man bag. A good leather belt is a great present especially if you can find a nice buckle.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

You could buy tickets for a man its match next year if hed, be able to travel by then.. Apart from that maybe an ipad.

Advertisement