Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ripping DVD to USB and keeping titles?

Options
  • 15-09-2012 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Im really stuck here. I have a training DVD that I need to copy onto flash drives and hand to employees. Any of the ripping software I used have not worked as it takes away the titles (chapters) which are vital.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as for the software I dont mind wheteher it is free or not, once it works.

Thank you

Comments

Do you own the rights to this DVD?

Pretty much every DVD ripper will have options to allow you keep chapters, menus etc. A full rip can preserve everything on the DVD.

You'd need to be more specific about what form you want the ripped DVD to take, how you intend to play it back etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭qvsr46ofgc792k

I do own the rights.

Ok when I currently rip, I have used hand breakout and DVD decrypter, I burn to .avi but this just compresses it. I dont know how to make an exact copy of my DVD on to a flash drive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

dvdfab

and

imgburn to stick it on a cheapo Aldi discs and save your flashdrives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭qvsr46ofgc792k

dvdfab

and

imgburn to stick it on a cheapo Aldi discs and save your flashdrives.

I already have the flash drives.
    Will dvdfab work with flash drives?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

I already have the flash drives.
    Will dvdfab work with flash drives?
    Yup, rip the full disc and then just drag and drop to flash drive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement