Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moodle

Options
  • 15-09-2012 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Purleeeeeeeeease explain how to work it to me :(:confused::confused: I can get in but i dont know where to get any lectures or anything :( feeling a little bit dense :p
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Icarus Wings

Can't access it from home right now so apologies if the explanation is a little rough! Also, I know that you can get into it but, like all great stories (;):p), it may be best to start from the beginning -
    1. Head to http://moodle.mic.ul.ie.
    2. Log in using your ID number as the username and your password that you use to log in to college computers (seems you might have to do this a few times atm).
    3. If you're logged in, you'll see a menu on the right of screen with things like "My profile","My courses" etc.
    4. If you want to enrol in a module (and get it's lecture material), click the option "Courses" and select the module category (Education, Arts etc.)
    5. Search through the subjects in that category until you find the title of the module you're looking for.
    6. Select the module to enrol in it. You may be required to give a password which lecturers will give in classes.
    7. All modules that you're enrolled in appear in "My courses" and you can access the lecture material as they're put up.
    Phew! Sorry if that confused you more...ask the staff in the college computer rooms if you're still unsure or post up any specific questions you have! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Please Moodle start working :/ I need Lecture Notes and Readings now :L

Ugh damn you Fatal Error..this is crazy, why can't we log in!!

Definitely won't be fixed on a Sunday anyway...:(

Had something to submit through Moodle today, but as long as it doesn't happen around major assignment or exam weeks, it isn't a complete disaster...yet!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭alwayswright

These things tend to happen when you most need them. I'm trying to do some Teaching Practice preperation and it's looking unlikely to happen while moodle is like this.
    We do have a lovely IT department who I am sure are trying their best to fix this. From what I've heard from lecturers, the actual moodle site isn't hosted on Mary I servers so these issues might be out of their hands.

• Advertisement

Actually found myself thinking back on the days when it was just the good ole LAN, studentnotes (none of your "\\lecturenotes", whippersnappers! :cool:) and no Moodle...well, they were temperamental at the best of times!

Hmm...I must be getting old! :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mariok

Hi,

Can someone please help me find Developmental Psychology for the B.Ed 1 group on Moodle??

Thanks!

It's name on Moodle is 'Supporting The Child As A Learner 1' or something along those lines. I hope you've the access key/password because for obvious reasons I cant post it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mariok

got it thanks!!

Advertisement