Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stage 1 Exam for Strathclyde Police

Options
  • 15-09-2012 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi guys. I received a letter today asking me to attend an exam in Edinburgh this Wednesday 19th at 5pm for the Strathclyde police. Has anyone else been asked to attend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

Tyron Jara wrote: »
    Hi guys. I received a letter today asking me to attend an exam in Edinburgh this Wednesday 19th at 5pm for the Strathclyde police. Has anyone else been asked to attend?

Was it posted from Nigeria?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Tyron Jara

wexfjord wrote: »
    Was it posted from Nigeria?
    Tell me about it. Looks like it was posted on the 11th. Looking up flights now they are well too expensive....Coming in at 300 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭B2deF

For a start Strathclyde police cover Glasgow not Edinburgh so thats strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

B2deF wrote: »
    For a start Strathclyde police cover Glasgow not Edinburgh so thats strange.

Well spotted that ! Yeah I think Edinburgh is Lothian and Borders . My guess is that as Strathclyde is one of the UK's biggest forces they throw a ' wide net ' hence tests in Edinburgh ?

Sorry guys that was my fault I was looking for flights to Edinburgh and got myself confused with so much on at the time. It took place in East Kilbride.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Did you go ? How did you do ?

Delancey wrote: »
    Did you go ? How did you do ?
    No Ive deferred it till next time. The notice was too short for me. I will go next time though. I was told I was 1 out of 2 Irish attending the exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭B2deF

I attended it before passed it it is very easy just study the SET exam papers and be prepared. Just to warm you that you will need to go over and back around 6 times before you finally get in.

Advertisement