Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vapefest - what you bringin

Options
  • 14-09-2012 10:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

I just realised I have no idea what i'm going to bring to vapefest tomorrow

which juices.. i'm bringing my bullis obviously and my ego, twist, throathit... but do I want to fill my back with the six orr seven difference juices i'm rotating through atm?

maybe just the el toros and the halos..

but im gona buy el toro at vapefest.. so maybe I wont bring them after all

WTF DO I BRING

also what are you bringing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

Money, as much as I can muster :)

(and probably a vv gripper, vivi nova, mini vivi nova, imist2 and a mist atty converted for dripping together with a couple of twists, Virginia prime, tobacco praze, watermelon, blackberry limoncello and a bag, a feckin' big bag)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you can convert imists for dripping?

like make it bridgeless?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

I'll have about 20 juices from vaporcast just incase anyone wants a taste :cool:
    But only an ego as my vmax and LR306's left this morning on a trip to Manchester :( [forgot to empty my bag fully before my mother took it]
    Also bringin lucky underware and a rabbits foot with hopes they'll help win me the BAM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

I'm just gonna throw my vaping box in the car, i'll have plenty of options for both me and herself that way and I have plenty of spare wire and wick if anyone's short :)

i hope I win the provari

just so I can stick 1.5 ohm coils in the bulli and vape on the provari at 3.2v all the time

deliciously sacrilegious

• Advertisement

Are ya still short on .2 nichrome?

yeah but someone is exchanging some for some .15 with me tomorrow

tbh I actualy made a vapeable coil with some .15 today, i was shocked but im still a .20 man. found an ebay store that sells 30m of it for 10 dollars or so, once im back from vapefest I'll throw some money on the card and order it.

actually I should look through the threads and see who it is i'm swapping the wire with

tbh I actualy made a vapeable coil with some .15 today, i was shocked but im still a .20 man. found an ebay store that sells 30m of it for 10 dollars or so, once im back from vapefest I'll throw some money on the card and order it.

actually I should look through the threads and see who it is i'm swapping the wire with

I was going to offer to do the same, I'm getting on better with the .15, so if your stuck tomorrow I'll have a 2 meters or so in the car, that should keep ya going for a few hours

I have some .15 I got with the bulli, but im honstly not sure if it's nichrome or kanthal. i guess either way it doesnt make much difference, they both appear to be more or less the same once the coils have brokenin

id happily swap it for some .20 anyway

Elbow wrote: »
    that should keep ya going for a few hours

lol, bastard :D

• Advertisement

you can convert imists for dripping?

like make it bridgeless?

The mist atty's from BV (similar to the original mist) have a removable wick holder - stick and ego drip tip on the cone and away you go.

You can stop looking through those threads, it's in my car :D

You can stop looking through those threads, it's in my car :D

haha, great stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

yeah cool , i bring 3 boxes too, loads of pg n vg n flavours, sheets of mesh, wire n wick, couple boxes of cartos n mini novas

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I'm bringing my staple diet of Frozen Lime Drop, Provari with the ever so lovely Prive tank, and a couple of spare batteries.

Bringing heaps of juice and carto's to VapeFest is like bringing beer to a nightclub...simply no need! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

bringing my egoc, 2 batteries, loads of cartridges and all my juices cause sure why not. do have a few I don't want so if anyone wants them then they're theirs. setanta and another 1.

Advertisement