Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOOKING FOR T-SHIRT SUPPLIERS FOR TRIATHLON

Options
  • 14-09-2012 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Im looking to source a good company that supplies race tech t-shirts for a triathlon goody bag next year. Im looking for a company that can supply tshirts, jackets, water bottles, bags and beanie hats? also one that is interested in getting a good quality finished product that I dont have to chace down and not just the money. Also one thats pretty reasonable on price also.:D I did joey hannon at the start of the year and there tshirts were good and by the sound of it the HOTW had the same company that suppplied those mega jackets. Think its a rugby crowd.. any help would be appreciated?

Regards,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Johndoe64

The shirts in Joey Hannon and the jackets from the HOTW were made by Kukri and all supplied to LTC by Steve Gleeson of Gleeson sports limerick ( http://www.gleesonsport.ie/contactus.php). Steve is a member of LTC and I'm sure if you called the shop he could help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Not another T-shirt....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭sherdo2010

Not another T-shirt....
    Actually not goin for a tshirt ... Deffo not .. We're thinkin outside d box.. Maybe wind sheeter jacket, under armour , a bag , wicked beanie hat or some lock laces!!! It'll be a goodie bag beyond all goodie bag, it will be a gel free zone !!!!! Any suggestions .....

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Diesel

PM Sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 IronmanJNR

What race do you organise ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

IronmanJNR wrote: »
    What race do you organise ??

This would appear to be a new race in the midlands (knowing were the OP is based). I'm certainly intrigued. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭LCD

Sherdo I was on to you over the weekend.

LCD

This would appear to be a new race in the midlands (knowing were the OP is based). I'm certainly intrigued. :D

BTH is right, a new race on the TI calander for next year. He'll be there anyway, he'll only have to roll outta bed!! Anyway we will be running a tough sprint in the midlands, one that will rival Brian Boru for sure!! Wont say to much just yet!!

LCD I sent you a PM will be in touch dude!

sherdo2010 wrote: »
    BTH is right, a new race on the TI calander for next year. He'll be there anyway, he'll only have to roll outta bed!! Anyway we will be running a tough sprint in the midlands, one that will rival Brian Boru for sure!! Wont say to much just yet!!

LCD I sent you a PM will be in touch dude!

Please say Molly will be involved (presume you'll be using the nearby lake). That'll sort em out!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Make it an olympic and I'm there!

• Advertisement

Make it an olympic and I'm there!

Where, the rolling out of bed with me?? Behave....

Please say Molly will be involved (presume you'll be using the nearby lake). That'll sort em out!!!

Whoever said the midlands was flat..........:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

As am i as thats where Elvis is from..............:cool:

i know that area.....some lovely hills:D

And do you need a dj/mc:)

As am i as thats where Elvis is from..............:cool:

i know that area.....some lovely hills:D

And do you need a dj/mc:)

Get out of that you. You'll be racing it..

Get out of that you. You'll be racing it..

maybe i will, maybe i will.........

Sure as far as i can make out it will be in the parish next to mine !

Is this going ahead ?

July 27th !!!!

I'm defo doing this, it will be a big deal to have a tri so close to where i grew up !!!!

Advertisement