Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolrunner 3 Lite Bulk Buy

Options
  • 14-09-2012 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭

So is anybody interested in these?

I'll be purchasing a few, perhaps together we might get 10 and qualify for a discount.
    The average cost of the board with 10-24 purchases is roughly €19.50.

Postage to me works out at €10 so €20.50 per board with 10, €20 per board with 20 purchases and so on.

I'll be putting the order in on Sunday evening or Monday with a spot of luck so give me a heads up before then

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

So is anybody interested in these?

I'll be purchasing a few, perhaps together we might get 10 and qualify for a discount.
    The average cost of the board with 10-24 purchases is roughly €19.50.

Postage to me works out at €10 so €20.50 per board with 10, €20 per board with 20 purchases and so on.

I'll be putting the order in on Sunday evening or Monday with a spot of luck so give me a heads up before then

Do you mean Coolrunner 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

It was an early start for me yesterday, the head must not have been in the right product :p

Yes, Coolrunner 3 Lites :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

I would take few, need to check something before. Check your pm

Ordered the boards - cheers for the PMs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

I would like to thank TV for organising this and dropping them to me.

TX Team changed their tactics and they don't ship them with cpu_rst shielded cable - I'm planinning to use some spare wifi antenna cables I have around. Will update with results.

Once again mate for this.

• Advertisement

Hi TV, this is a long shot but I was wondering if you have any more CR3 Lite in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Lordfranto

Hi i have a 360 slim 120 gb, its on a corona and im looking to get it modded anyone got cool runners ?

justryan wrote: »
    Hi TV, this is a long shot but I was wondering if you have any more CR3 Lite in stock?

It's possible I might be able to spare you one, I only ordered 10 of 'em because I didn't want to get stuck with a heap of them :pac: I'll let you know as soon as I can if it's gone/free :)

justryan wrote: »

It's possible I might be able to spare you one, I only ordered 10 of 'em because I didn't want to get stuck with a heap of them :pac: I'll let you know as soon as I can if it's gone/free :)

It's ok I've since bought some thanks anyway.

Advertisement