Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come on the Crows

Options
  • 14-09-2012 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Guys,

I know a few of you are passionate WA Footy supporters but I have to say Yeeeeeessssss! Comeeeeeooonnnnntttthhheee Crows. was at the game tonight. Dockers lived up to last week for first quarter and then Crows took over. Yooooohoooo. Grand final dream still alive. Reckon 30% chance next week. However, that's what Mayo had against Dublin in the GAA.

Go Crows!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

Glad to see Crows win as they play a way better brand of footy than dour ass Freo. Having said that I wouldn't agree that Adelaide took over after 1st quarter, Dockers were still well in it til right near the end...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Delighted Adelaide won, couldn't handle Freo going one better than the Eagles :o

Advertisement