Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astrale 8

Options
  • 13-09-2012 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

the buttons on my three year old Astrale 8 were chewed off by a hungry rodent:( Cant seem to get a replacement Astrale 8. Does anyone know if any of the new models have the same features (incl cadence) and will fit the same mount so dont have to rewire?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

I have a Cateye Astrale 8, in perfect condition. The connecting wires on mine got butchered. So basically, I've got, what you need.
    If it's any good to you, you can have it.
    E.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

Hi Spring,

Just to be clear. I have a Cateye Astrale 8. You can have it for free. Hell to sweeten the deal for you, I'll post it to you F.O.C.
    The unit is sitting on my desk, waiting for you
    If you want it, let me know.

E.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Spring

Apologies Eamonnator, thanks for your offer, think i bought another and forgot about that post!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Alanbt

11 years later! Impressive

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,361 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

unfortunately Eamonn won't get to see that message.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭G1032

wow😂

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

R.I.P. Eamonn, I'll never forget you.

Or, in Eamonnator style, I'll, never forget, you.

I hope you're happy where you are E xxx

Advertisement