Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant Register - Grant issues - Help?!

Options
  • 13-09-2012 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

The sitch -

Almost at the finish line with the SUSI grant thing, I need them to pay my student contribution for me - something they say they will do no bother. But since Orientation starts on Monday I doubt the process will be complete by then. My problem starts here, I cant register for college via my portal without having this paid.

I talked to the college a coupla days ago and they said the SUSI application number (that i have) will do provisionally, they told me to enter it in the 'add sponsorship' section of My Finances on my portal. I did that and the friggen number just sits there.

Was wonderun if, by any stroke of a chance, anyone else is in the same cesspit of confusion as I am about all this. Wat am i supposed to do with the application number? Is 'sponsorship' the wrong place to put it?

HELP MEEEE PLEEZEEE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭sean1976

The sitch -

Almost at the finish line with the SUSI grant thing, I need them to pay my student contribution for me - something they say they will do no bother. But since Orientation starts on Monday I doubt the process will be complete by then. My problem starts here, I cant register for college via my portal without having this paid.

I talked to the college a coupla days ago and they said the SUSI application number (that i have) will do provisionally, they told me to enter it in the 'add sponsorship' section of My Finances on my portal. I did that and the friggen number just sits there.

Was wonderun if, by any stroke of a chance, anyone else is in the same cesspit of confusion as I am about all this. Wat am i supposed to do with the application number? Is 'sponsorship' the wrong place to put it?

HELP MEEEE PLEEZEEE

Hi

No it's the right place and make sure you put in 100% as the amount.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 I Hate Systems

Shizer. Thank you :o

Anyway, I figured it out there a coupla mintutes back, ended up putting it in Registration > Financials > Add other sponsorship > somethingsomething

It was a purely accidental discovery though, nevertheless thanks for your response :)

Advertisement