Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KING ARMS P90 FLASH HIDER REMOVAL?

Options
  • 13-09-2012 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi I want to remove the flash hider to switch to a silencer and other accessories...

I've seen videos on youtube but they all seem to be for the horrible looking orange tips. Mines obviously black and I dont wish to destroy it with a saw or anything.

Is there an easy enough way to actually do this???

responses greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

it screws off in a counter clockwise direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭phlex

thermo wrote: »
    it screws off in a counter clockwise direction.

I know but mine wont budge its pinned in. And I cant get the pin out? Its not accessible with an allen key either?

did you try use a 1.5mm allen key? its a grub screw holding it from turning, not a pin.

thermo wrote: »
    did you try use a 1.5mm allen key? its a grub screw holding it from turning, not a pin.

yep just tried Iv never seen a screw this small Its actually miniscule..

I might just bring it into the shop I got It from?? hopefully they can take the thing off

they are tiny alright. yeah the shop will have it off in 2 mins!

• Advertisement

Nice one brotha! thanks

no bothers!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Definitely just a case of remove grub screw, twist flash hider off in counter-clockwise direction. You just need a small enough allen key :)

Advertisement