Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of repairing phone

Options
  • 13-09-2012 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I dropped my phone and the screen is not broken how vr green lines cover the screen. It works perfectly so i was wondering how much it would cost to get it repaired in a mobile store like cell again . Anyone know?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What phone is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Scruffdog

Huawei ascend. It has a touch screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

A quick ebay search showed LCD screens for two variants of Ascend for 20-22 euro, I didn't look at the postage, which can be expensive from the US. No doubt a phone shop here wouldn't give you those prices, and whack a good bit on for labour. If you aren't happy with trying it yourself, you'll have to .....

go and ask a phone shop !

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Scruffdog

Thanks! think i will do that:)

Advertisement