Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New (well, kinda) live AC/DC album in November

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

Actually can't wait for this!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lemmy Scott

When i see acdc cashing in all the time it saddens me -they already have a dvd of this cant see the point

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

First live album in 20 years?

Guess they are ignoring Live from the Atlantic Studios and also Live in Paris that were part of the Bonfires boxset in 1997.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Burning the audio from a DVD is so easy these days I can't see why they're bothering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

AC/DC need to change their live setlist around.

With the exeption of the Black Ice tracks, practically all the songs on this album were on "Live in Donington".

They are incredible live, Ive seen them 5 times, but if they announced a new tour. Id be confident of naming 80% of the songs before seeing the setlist.

They have a vast catalogue and its baffling why they dont delve into it more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

The problem is most people will want to hear the classics, there will always be people who haven't seen them before. I'd agree with you, though, some of the more neglected tracks would be great to hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

I wouldnt mind hearing a few more from their Ballbreaker album.

Its one of my more listened to AC/DC albums with a a fair few banging tracks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I think AC/DC get away with the playing the same songs on every tour whereas bands like Metallica get riled for it is because AC/DC tour so infrequently so when you see them it's probably been 7-8 years since you saw them last so it doesn't seem too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭yknaa

How cheap does that look as an album cover? Zero effort all round.

Advertisement