Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with trigger.

Options
  • 13-09-2012 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Have a custom built gun there that i did a few months ago, havent skirmished it yet though. :(
    When its on semi and i pull the trigger it fires more then 1 shot until the trigger is fully pulled. The rate of fire on the gun if pretty quick with a good trigger repsonse so its banging out about 3-4 bbs in the time i pull the trigger. Anyone have any idea what might be causing it? Its a full ultimate gearbox inside it with a G&P m120 and running it on a 9.6 1600Mah battery.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

LawlessBoy wrote: »
    Have a custom built gun there that i did a few months ago, havent skirmished it yet though. :(
    When its on semi and i pull the trigger it fires more then 1 shot until the trigger is fully pulled. The rate of fire on the gun if pretty quick with a good trigger repsonse so its banging out about 3-4 bbs in the time i pull the trigger. Anyone have any idea what might be causing it? Its a full ultimate gearbox inside it with a G&P m120 and running it on a 9.6 1600Mah battery.
    Thanks

check the cut off lever inside the gearbox, it may be worn down a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

I didnt think the cut off lever would be worn down that quick.. the AEG has less then 2 mags through it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

check the bit of the sliding contact the cut off lever hits is ok ie no damage or wear.
    next make sure the two arms of the fixed contacts are not all carbonised or contaminated and spread out too much.
    also make sure the spring that connects the selector plate with the cut off lever is seated correctly.

Advertisement