Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can you check your position on the Housing List?

Options
  • 13-09-2012 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have been on the Housing List since 2004. Would I be able to check my position on the list? I am single and childless so I'm low priority but the fact that I have been on it for 8 years might help. Surely there's no harm in asking? Even if the answer is I am at #875,521 or something.

Some background info, I have been renting privately for 9 years and I have been recieving rent allowance, not for 8 years though. Currently I am receiving rent allowance but I am not on Jobseeker's, I am self-employed. My earnings from my self-employment are less than zero. I am in Dublin, my local Authority would be in the city centre.

Thank you to anyone who can offer any advice.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

You will have to contact your local Authority,do so in writing.(you might get more advice in the property forum)

As this is not a state benefits matter I will close it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement