Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WE 3.8 hi capa version 3

Options
  • 13-09-2012 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭

I'm looking for a nice small pistol and have been looking at the WE 3.8 hi capa version 3. What I'm wondering is is it any use or would it be another pistol to just sit in my collection and be no use in a skirmish. I know WE pistols are decent. Anyone any experience with one let us know your thoughts.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Trebob wrote: »
    I'm looking for a nice small pistol and have been looking at the WE 3.8 hi capa version 3. What I'm wondering is is it any use or would it be another pistol to just sit in my collection and be no use in a skirmish. I know WE pistols are decent. Anyone any experience with one let us know your thoughts.

Cheers.

I had one of the older ones, it was a lovely little pistol, the days it worked it worked well but I found the cool down off the green gas mags way to intense. some days they wouldn't even fire on a warm-ish day. Got two new mags and they worked alot better, still not as well as other green gas mags but they worked in slightly colder weather than the mag that came with it. the thing is, when it was warm enough for the mags to function properly it never let me down, reached out to targets of at least 30 metres accurately and has great recoil, the pistol also held up with me fast trigger finger. now like i said I had one of the older models, so no idea if this will be any better, if you wanted to get one, personally I'd get one, they're pretty cheap and when used in warm enough weather will not let you down :)

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Trebob

T4RGET wrote: »
    Trebob wrote: »

Cheers.

I had one of the older ones, it was a lovely little pistol, the days it worked it worked well but I found the cool down off the green gas mags way to intense. some days they wouldn't even fire on a warm-ish day. Got two new mags and they worked alot better, still not as well as other green gas mags but they worked in slightly colder weather than the mag that came with it. the thing is, when it was warm enough for the mags to function properly it never let me down, reached out to targets of at least 30 metres accurately and has great recoil, the pistol also held up with me fast trigger finger. now like i said I had one of the older models, so no idea if this will be any better, if you wanted to get one, personally I'd get one, they're pretty cheap and when used in warm enough weather will not let you down :)

Cheers man and thanks for the reply and the advice. Reason for wanting one was more on price range and it just looks good. Was going to use it for cqb more so than outdoor skirmishing. So cheers again for helping me make up my mind:D

Advertisement