Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy Bottle Gas Cooker and a good Brand?

Options
  • 12-09-2012 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

I need a new gas Cooker.

Powercity and Argos are not really up to par in my previous experience.

Any other stores which sell good quality appliances?

Also if you can vouch for a Brand/model of cooker I could use the help. Initial budget would be about 600 EUR max.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭wytch

At that price you are limited to the lower end of the market. The electrolux EKG603202X is a very nice unit but with fitting I would imagine you would be paying between 900-1000

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Sn@kebite

wytch wrote: »
    At that price you are limited to the lower end of the market. The electrolux EKG603202X is a very nice unit but with fitting I would imagine you would be paying between 900-1000
    Hi, thanks for the reply.

If I was to push my budget i might be able to but I'd say 800EUR is the top. Which is a pity really. But thanks for the information I will look into it.

Can that model be purchased in most electrical/home appliance store?

Advertisement