Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Year Project-Product Design

Options
  • 12-09-2012 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Good afternoon

I'm currently starting into my final year in college studying Product Design and Technology.

I want to hear from everyone involved/interested in motorsport/classic minis with any problem areas they have with motorsport where they think an area could be improved.

One example I have so far is that six point harnesses are irritating to put on and are difficult to adjust.

Another is that the seats used are mainly designed for men and therefore in a collision, female drivers/navigators are more prone to worse injury.

These are just potential examples and currently have no research or backing yet so I decided to ask you all if you had any other areas any of you feel would be good to explore?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

All the best in Motorsport,
    Stephen

Comments

Advertisement