Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Henry Grattan Opening Hours

Options
  • 12-09-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know the opening hours for the Henry Grattan Building?

Can't seem to find them anywhere on the DCU website.

I need to head in tomorrow evening around 7pm and wanted to know if it'll still be open by then. I think I remember someone saying it stayed open 'til 9pm or so but I want to be sure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭polkabunny

The front doors will probably be closed by then because of the bank, but you'll be able to get in the fire exit by the stage door of the Helix or at the door at the back of the building. (Just walk around, either by the side of the Helix and turn left, or follow the curve around to the restaurant and it'll be on the right). Afaik it closes around 9/10ish, but I've left the building at 11pm before. Getting in a building at night is slightly harder though :P

Advertisement