Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deerpark Tennis club

Options
  • 12-09-2012 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

Hi, i'm thinking of joining deerpark tennis club. can anyone tell me from experience what its like? i'm a student(20) and am looking to play tennis socially but also wouldnt mind chancing my arm in the odd competition. i'm not a beginner but i am a little bit rusty because i havnt played in over a year.

if anyone knows anything about it or has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated! thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MtPleasantLTC

Have you considered joining Mt Pleasant tennis club in Ranelagh? We have a great value student rate of 250 eur for the year which is prorated until the end of April - call the office to get an exact price if you were to join now.
    We have social tournaments every Friday & you'd be welcome to drop in to try it out.
    Give Dee a call in the office on 01 497 3733 and she'll tell you all about it.
    Ciara

Advertisement