Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to our Past 12-14th October in the RDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Think I might take up residence at the RDS and go to them all !

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ANMHI

Has anybody ever asked a genealogy service to do a family tree for them? Any indication of cost? Have hit a wall with my efforts and want to progress further. Thanks:(

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭RGM

ANMHI wrote: »
    Has anybody ever asked a genealogy service to do a family tree for them? Any indication of cost? Have hit a wall with my efforts and want to progress further. Thanks:(

If you ask here or on other sites, you can probably get some help for free. :)

You should at least get pointed in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Coolnabacky1873

Good advice from RGM and there was a thread on this before.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056724732?page=1

• Registered Users Posts: 8 monkenny

There is an email address in the seniortimes page (which runs the over 50's show in conjunction with Back to our past) where you can get free tickets. As I recall last year they were in adjoining halls. http://www.seniortimes.ie/mysitecaddy/site3/shows.htm?item=4563 :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Got freebies for the last couple of years. Great value!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ANMHI

Got 3 tickets in the post today. Must go early!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

ANMHI wrote: »
    Got 3 tickets in the post today. Must go early!!!

In the post? Mine came on email. I'm assuming it's the one with the Over 50's Show. Freebies are available from the exhibition company info@slp.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭odds_on

pinkypinky wrote: »
    This is the presentation program for 2012, please note that seats cannot be booked in advance, and are issued on a strictly a first -come ,first -served basis.

Then the website also says:
    Advance Booking €5
    Normal Admission €10

Personally, I don't use Find My Past - I think their prices are exorbitant.

Advertisement