Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for GP in Castleknock area

Options
  • 12-09-2012 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Guys,

We have moved to Castleknock recently. I want to register my kid's name with local GP.

Can someone recommend good GP in Castleknock/Coolmine area?

Regards
    James.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Parks Medical Centre in Carpenterstown is very popular (and busy). All 3 (or 4) doctors are women.
    Phone: 820-3303.

They do vaccinations on a regular basis (once a week maybe) before the general practice opens. This eliminates risk of infection and is done around 8:30am so can be done before most schools open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

daymobrew wrote: »
    Parks Medical Centre in Carpenterstown is very popular (and busy). All 3 (or 4) doctors are women.
    Phone: 820-3303.

They do vaccinations on a regular basis (once a week maybe) before the general practice opens. This eliminates risk of infection and is done around 8:30am so can be done before most schools open.

+1
    Or should say +4, our family doctor.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭doubletrouble?

you also have oakwood medical centre in castleknock village. female doctor there also hosts the medical show " health of the nation".
    http://oakwoodmedical.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Jamesc14 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

We have moved to Castleknock recently. I want to register my kid's name with local GP.

Can someone recommend good GP in Castleknock/Coolmine area?

Regards
    James.

Riverside medical centre in Mulhuddart in my opinion is brilliant. Its not in Castlenock but if i moved out of the area i'd still use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,841 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

you also have oakwood medical centre in castleknock village. female doctor there also hosts the medical show " health of the nation".
    http://oakwoodmedical.ie/

I go here, a team of modern young progressive GPs, all very good professionals and easy to engage with, choice of 2 women and a man, practice nurse, physio, dietician, counsellor also available. I would have no hesitation recommending them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Gate Automation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Murt10

+1 Whole family going to Dr Connolly there for years. Exellent Dr.

Advertisement