Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An point going premium at this stage?

Options
  • 11-09-2012 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

With 2 DLCs map pack now released is there any point going Premium? I havent bought either but probably will end up buying all the dlc anywho at some stage. Not bothered about early access to the rest as i dont have as much time to play as i used.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Scruff wrote: »
    With 2 DLCs map pack now released is there any point going Premium? I havent bought either but probably will end up buying all the dlc anywho at some stage. Not bothered about early access to the rest as i dont have as much time to play as i used.

If you don't have the last 2 packs it would be worthwhile, your still gonna save cash in the long run, I saw someone posted previous that it was cheaper to buy it from a vpn to EA India, have a look on the forum for more info, I don't play it as much as I would like and got premium......

I would hate to not be able to join up on certain maps with the lads and being restricted...

Advertisement