Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant Criteria

Options
  • 11-09-2012 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I have applied to SUSI for my grant, but they can't tell me what level I qualify for until I get it. But my brother has gotten the full special rate one again this year from the old system [as he has for the past 3 years], does this mean I will get it too? Or are there different cut off points?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭michelleling

theNewGirl wrote: »
    I have applied to SUSI for my grant, but they can't tell me what level I qualify for until I get it. But my brother has gotten the full special rate one again this year from the old system [as he has for the past 3 years], does this mean I will get it too? Or are there different cut off points?

I think you re more than likely to qualify for the full special rate if everything financially about your brother is also about you. In other words, as long as you meet all the SUSI requirements just like your brother, you will get the special rate

• Registered Users Posts: 46 theNewGirl

I think you re more than likely to qualify for the full special rate if everything financially about your brother is also about you. In other words, as long as you meet all the SUSI requirements just like your brother, you will get the special rate

Thanks, that's a bit of a relief, I'm just getting really worried at this stage.

Advertisement