Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New iMac

Options
  • 11-09-2012 3:19pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've reached that the new line of iMacs are due to be launched soon. I havent read much speculation.

Any one have any thoughts on when/specs for the new launch?

I'm interested in a 27inch one but reckon a cheaper current gen one would do me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Scráib

According to this and this article it should happen over September/October.

Everyone seems more into the iPad and iPhone lately, personally I want to see a refresh on the desktops.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Rumours saying they could be released tomorrow. I'd hold off just for now, re-evaluate after the Keynote tomorrow. But they are due a refresh soon.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I want a 27 inch screen for my MBP. For an extra €400 I can get a new (refurb) 27 inch MBP. I'd be happy with that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

In Oz, if you buy a new iMac and Apple release a newer iMac model in the first 3 months after your purchase, you will get an automatic upgrade to the newer model for free.

Do they have this clause in Europe?.

Advertisement