Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with grant!!

Options
  • 11-09-2012 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I got awarded a maintenance and top - up grant (NA1-T). Does anybody know how much this grant is for and how it is paid? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 theNewGirl

Honestly I am not sure, you should call SUSI they're pretty helpful. When do you know which level of grant you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

FinnL wrote: »
    I got awarded a maintenance and top - up grant (NA1-T). Does anybody know how much this grant is for and how it is paid? :)

Non-adjacent rate Special rate €5,915 more than 45k Adjacent rate €2,375 less than 45k from college.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,024 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Below is the way the codes worked previously

I think NA1-T means Non adjacent1 plus top up which means 5915 plus student contribution fee
    The codes go like this (sources below)

Special Rate Grant
    adjacent (ATU) - 2375 plus fees
    non adjacent grant (TU) - 5915 plus fees

100% Standard Rate Grant
    Adjacent (A1) - 1215 plus fees
    Non adjacent (NA1) - 3025 plus fees

75% Standard Rate Grant
    Adjacent (A2) - 910 plus fees
    Non adjacent (NA2) - 2270 plus fees

50% Standard Rate Grant
    Adjacent (A3) - 605 plus fees
    Non adjacent (NA3) - 1515 plus fees

25% Standard Rate Grant
    Adjacent (A4) - 305 plus fees
    Non adjacent (NA4) 755 plus fees

Fee only grant (F1)

www.leitrimcoco.ie%2Feng%2FServices_A-Z%2FHigher_Education_Grants%2FFiles%2FHigher-Education-Grant-Rates-2010-11-Academic-Year.xls&ei=bLFAUMGnCY2xhAeCxYHICQ&usg=AFQjCNFiuIthFWxP0Mw1PiTV944D683QeQ

http://m.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055983749

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FinnL

Thanks all :)

@theNewGirl I am going into third year so I still go through my county council to get the grant so maybe that's why I've found out before people in the new system!

Advertisement