Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Car Park

Options
  • 10-09-2012 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the new student car park is still free?

Barriers have been in place since last January but they never went down.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Does anyone know if the new student car park is still free?

Barriers have been in place since last January but they never went down.

Well it was free on Monday when I managed to get one of the last spaces at 915am:

But by now you probably have it all sussed anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Seemed free yesterday evening too! Here's hoping!

Thanks for the reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bakergirl91

Hey OP i went to the students union on tuesday and they said it is free, just make sure you get your mary i sticker in the SU so you dont get a clamp or fine ! :) all you need is your tax disk and student I.D.! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Hey OP i went to the students union on tuesday and they said it is free, just make sure you get your mary i sticker in the SU so you dont get a clamp or fine ! :) all you need is your tax disk and student I.D.! :)

You just reminded me that I need a new sticker! Thanks bakergirl! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bakergirl91

No problem! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

You just reminded me that I need a new sticker! Thanks bakergirl! :D

Me too!!

• Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep MISU Office

Hi All,

Thanks to all who have gotten their student stickers so far, we have been informed by security from Monday on all cars will be stickered (you know those big white ones that take ages to take off) and possibly clamped if they do not display the student sticker. For anyone who does not have a sticker yet please drop into the office with your tax disc and student card and we will sign you up for one. Please note that a new sticker is required for each academic year and you must display this years sticker with the 2012/2013 label.

Also Scotts bar have been on to us to advise that their car park is for customer use only and clamping and towing is in operation in the area.

Thanks

MISU Team

Advertisement