Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A little help please.

Options
  • 10-09-2012 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Ok so if someone could send me in the right direction please I would be grateful.

I have a lavatube and a dcc tank system from the best shop and my problem is that i just cant get the flavour hit im craving.

I find im constantly going back to my ego c and my clearomiser but i hate filling the thing so often so is there any system that would do the same for the lavatube???

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kr-510.htm

or

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangt2.htm

both of these have gotten decent reviews from people, never used them myself so dunno how good they are. no harm in checking them out

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

cheers for that reply, will give one of them a go so...cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

Hi there

What tank system did you get from thebestshop? Was it the Smoktech 510 DCT?

Also what clearomiser do you have and what resistance is it?

illicit007 wrote: »
    Hi there

What tank system did you get from thebestshop? Was it the Smoktech 510 DCT?

Also what clearomiser do you have and what resistance is it?

yep thats the tank system allright and I use the ego vision long wick ones for the ego c

Ok so thanks for the replies folks.

I read through the vivi nova thread that I had missed somehow and sprung for one of them!!

Landed an hour ago and it does exactly what I want from it.

Happy days cause I was seriously thinking about springing for a box of marlboro!!!

Cheers again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

I have a vivinova (2ml version) and a smoktech DCT (2ml? version) and I like them both a lot.

The vivinova churns through the juice really fast and the smoktech DCT juice lasts for ages compared.

Next up I'm going for the Kranger T2 because I've read a lot of good things about them. They are almost half price of the vivinova and aparantly go through juice slower.

I also tried the Vision V2 (ce2?) in the past and I also found that churned through the juice too but the flavour wasn't as nice or strong as the vivinova or smoktech dct.

After that Kranger T2 I'm going to try a tank system that can fit regular size cartos and slot them myself and play around with different cartos in tanks. I'd be interested in trying a Boge carto in a tank system, because I started off e-cigs recently with Boge cartos and I like those best for flavour so far. I'm still playing around though.

Advertisement