Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homebrew West Delays in Dispatching orders? - SORTED

Options
  • 10-09-2012 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has put in an order with Homebrew West since last Thursday and received the order? Reason I ask is I did put in two orders that day and have not received either of these orders. I have e-mailed the company this afternoon and am waiting on a reply. I had been hoping that the delivery would've actually arrived last Friday cos wanted to try out some new equipment and kits that I've ordered.

I'm in no way giving out about the company in any way, just wanting to see how long it's gonna take for me to get my order.

Thanks in advance.

18.36: The issue has been sorted. Order will be dispatched on Thursday for delivery on Friday.

Advertisement