Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10 - €10,000 Challenge.

Options
  • 10-09-2012 5:15pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15

There's been quite a few people here who have attempted this challenge here recently so I decided I will give it a shot.

For anyone who isn't familiar with the challenge. You start with €10 and by backing 73 consecutive 1.10 shots, you will have over €10,000. Sounds easy but I don't know anyone who has ever successfully completed this challenge.

I would like to attempt this challenge in the space of a month or so. My rules for the challenge are as follows:

- Starting balance of €10.
    - Maximum of 2 bets per day during the week.
    - Maximum of 4 bets per day at the weekend.
    - No in-play betting.
    - Football, basketball, and tennis only.
    - Don't be stupid.

I'll be posting my bets for today shortly.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15 Impossible Is Nothing

Bets #1 and #2.

Denmark U21s vs. Northern Ireland U21s.
    Denmark U21s to win @1.16.

Northern Ireland U21s only have 4 points in this qualifying campaign, all coming against the Faroe Islands. Northern Ireland U21s have only avoided defeat in 2 away competitive U21 matches in the last 4 years - drawing with the Faroe Islands and beating San Marino. Denmark are in 2nd place in the group with a win guaranteeing them a play-off place, with top spot a possibility depending on other results. Denmark have taken 7 points from a possible 9 at home and won the corresponding fixture in Belfast 3-0.

Italy U21s vs. Republic of Ireland U21s.
    Italy U21s DNB @1.05.

Similar to Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland U21s have a terrible away record with their only competitive win of recent times coming against Liechtenstein. Italy have won all 3 of their home games in the group so far and will want to keep that 100% home record as they top the group. Both teams have nothing to play for but Italy are the better side.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭marvin_spazz

that was quick......come on the boys in green :D

Advertisement