Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting again ....

Options
  • 10-09-2012 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all

I may be in the wrong area but anyway ........I am a separated guy (3 years) in my 40's who would like to start meeting ladies in a similar situation .

I have moved to Dublin recently with work and am unfamilar with where would be the better places to meet genuine ladies who are in a similar situation. I am not big into the club scene but I do enjoy a few beers and I just miss company and as I am away from friends etc it is a tad difficult to meet through this channel ..

Help please ............;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I'm not sure we can be of much help for you here OP, as it more of discussion suitable for either the gentlemens club or perhaps PI/RI.

The idea behind this forum is to discuss the processes of separation and divorce. Good luck btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 EC 777

well if anybody needs advice or help in that area I can certainly give lots after all I have been through...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Welcome to the forum OP.
    As hit on by Abi this is not the intent of the group here. Please have a look at our charter and if you can help anyone else out with advice that would be most welcome.

Also has per Abi have a look at The Gentlemans Club - I think they have a long running thread there on online dating and a number of the groups have regular get together's or nights out - so keep a close eye on those.

All the best, will close this one for now.
    Taltos

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement