Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ennis gym

Options
  • 10-09-2012 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi guys,quick question about Ennis gyms??

Does anyone know a good equipped gym for weightlifting or weights training?
    Also can these gyms be used on a pay a you go basis or is it just members only

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Hawk Wing 2

Ozone is the only job if you are into lifting, loads of weights and benches

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Brendan_H

A bit late to this. Ozone is a good gym for weight training. I hear that the gym at The Auburn Lodge Hotel has a gym called River Lodge and they have put some money into it lately. They have a new section for Olympic lifting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

There is also the Kingfisher Club @ The West County Hotel. No public access, you have to be a member but they have a savage pool, steam room, and hot tub sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

CptSternn wrote: »
    There is also the Kingfisher Club @ The West County Hotel. No public access, you have to be a member but they have a savage pool, steam room, and hot tub sure.

You're wasting your time with the West County if you actually want to do some lifting. One bench rack that's always in use.

Ozone is the only real lifters Gym in Ennis and that's pretty busy as well. I just bought my own squat rack, bench and weights and setup in my shed. Came to about €700 in total so about 2 years gym membership.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement