Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-feds

Options
  • 10-09-2012 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭

Did anyone here ever play E-feds? My most successful character was Chris Charmer, smooth with the ladies and made plenty of "You're so stupid...." and "You're so ugly...." jokes - think he got a light-heavyweight belt but never got too far as the best guys in the fed would write really long, boring promos that nobody read and win all the time. Still, it was plenty of fun.

I ran a WWE-based e-fed for a short while with my friends playing - good 'oul craic, can't believe it was over 11 years ago!

Are they still played much at all, these days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Did anyone here ever play E-feds? My most successful character was Chris Charmer, smooth with the ladies and made plenty of "You're so stupid...." and "You're so ugly...." jokes - think he got a light-heavyweight belt but never got too far as the best guys in the fed would write really long, boring promos that nobody read and win all the time. Still, it was plenty of fun.

I ran a WWE-based e-fed for a short while with my friends playing - good 'oul craic, can't believe it was over 11 years ago!

Are they still played much at all, these days?

I remember years ago joining a few of them online used to really enjoy it. It was mostly wwf based wrestlers. I can remember winning the hardcore title with RVD :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I remember being a few too won a few titles too, It was crazy how serious some people took it though...one guy who i used e-fed with could definitly been a professional writer with promos he did

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Seemed relevant :cool:

34ythsj.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Noble Korhedron

I used to be in one called KFWF, and I'm currently part of one called Fed-X, with two sub-forums/sub-promotions, the Canadian Wrestling Association, and Canadian Championship Wrestling.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Jaysus, 10+ years zombie thread!

• Advertisement
Advertisement