Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumbers advice please

Options
  • 10-09-2012 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Just looking for some advice on whether converting a gas fire to solid fuel insert stove is a big job warranting big bucks! I've had a couple of quotes already and I can appreciate the cost of the actual stove but its the plumbers days work labour price that's causing me to raise an eyebrow! If there are any plumbers around the Balbriggan area that would be interested in advising/quoting me, please pm me. House is less than 10 years old and I'm told chimney and fireplace is suitable for the new stove. Thx :D

Also if there's anyone who's had this done in their house already, Id be interested in reading how you got on and whether it was worthwhile.....

Advertisement