Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wifi wont let me access website

Options
  • 09-09-2012 10:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

ok guys...

i try to access a website on my pc through the wifi and it wont let me,,,

it just times out,,

when i try access the same website on my mobile through wifi its the same thing, but when i use 3g there are no problems

how is this and how can i fix it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

What's the website, and who is your ISP?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

the website is

www.spiritualceremonies.ie

and my ip is

the sites ip is

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Marsden

I'm no expert but look up TOR (the onion router). Proxy service that should allow you to acess websites your ISP has blocked. That or peerblock, I can't remember which one.

Marsden wrote: »
    I'm no expert but look up TOR (the onion router). Proxy service that should allow you to acess websites your ISP has blocked. That or peerblock, I can't remember which one.

doesnt seem to work

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

hmm strange one that, just a problem with the DNS. It should resolve itself after a while but might want to try open DNS to properly fix it

• Advertisement

hmmmmmm, since ive no idea how to do that, i guess thats that :(

Advertisement