Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good site for a flight jacket

Options
  • 09-09-2012 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭

Two years ago I gave up smoking. I said to myself at the time, if I stay off them for 3 months, I would use the money to buy myself a really nice flight jacket. Two years later, I forgot to save my 3 euros everyday so don't have my flight jacket fund per se, but I do want to get one especially with the winter coming in. Can anyone recommend a good site to get one from? I would like either Leather or suede. I have looked around and seen some but mostly in the $800+ price group which is a little large for me. I'm willing to put down upto about 300 euro.

Also, being a big guy, I need quite a large fit. A standard pilots size will look like kiddie on me.

Can anyone recommend somewhere?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Haven't been on their site in a while, but Marks & Spencer sometimes have classy looking jackets for sale in the style of flight jackets, and their stuff is amazing quality and won't bankrupt you either. Well worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

DazMarz wrote: »
    Haven't been on their site in a while, but Marks & Spencer sometimes have classy looking jackets for sale in the style of flight jackets, and their stuff is amazing quality and won't bankrupt you either. Well worth a look.

I'll check it out, thanks very much.

Advertisement