Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a basketball club

Options
  • 09-09-2012 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm not too familiar with the Dublin basketball scene and am looking for a club. I'm living in Dublin 6 and working in Dublin 8. I would prefer a club division 3 or higher. I've played National League D1 and spent some time training with Superleague teams but just looking to play somewhere this season. I've looked at the dmbb.net page and some club homepages, but a lot are a bit dated. If anyone has contact details for a club I could come along to and try out for I would really appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭howaya

Inchicore (D.8) and Lions are good big clubs with a selection of teams at the upper end of the dmbb leagues. The dmbb site is regularly updated, and I reckon that anyone on the committee of those clubs could refer you on. hope you find a good home

• Registered Users Posts: 10 K_B_C

Killester might be a bit far away but we have D1, D2, D3 and Superleague. We play in St David's Artane D5 and St Fintans Sutton, D13.

Advertisement