Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for German grinds/classes (in Galway)

Options
  • 09-09-2012 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Does anyone know of German classes or grinds in the Galway county area? I have already tried the Galway Language Centre, so I'm looking for options other than this. Wouldnt be too sure of the difficulty level but they are for someone who is going into their final year of a BA in German if that helps :) Thank you in advance for any info.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Did you try the Galway sub forum under 'Region' yet? Hopefully, they don't re direct you though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 calling galway

I can offer German grinds and lessons. Let me know if interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nyar2013

Hi, I need to get my rusty German a bit more fluent. I live in Galway and all I would need is to sit down and talk to someone in German. Are you interested/available for that? Kind regards, Ester

Advertisement