Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaners and Window Cleaners in Killaloe

Options
  • 09-09-2012 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of cleaners in the Killaloe area? Also looking for a window cleaner.
    Any idea of rough prices?? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 david2012

Neadine wrote: »
    Does anyone know of cleaners in the Killaloe area? Also looking for a window cleaner.
    Any idea of rough prices?? Thanks.
    Hi I do window cleaning in nenagh and I started shop windows in killaloe over a week ago and business went well so il be returning in two weeks. I charge between 3 and 5 euro for shop windows.
    10 euro for bungalows (outside only)
    And generally between 15-20 for 2 story houses.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

david2012 wrote: »
    Hi I do window cleaning in nenagh and I started shop windows in killaloe over a week ago and business went well so il be returning in two weeks. I charge between 3 and 5 euro for shop windows.

Thanks, for the reply, but got things sorted, I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 david2012

Neadine wrote: »
    david2012 wrote: »

Thanks, for the reply, but got things sorted, I think!
    No problem at all.

Advertisement