Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration! What do I need!!!

Options
  • 08-09-2012 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hello,

Just wondering, if anyone knows, can i pay my student contribution/registration fee through bank draft? I'm registering Monday! I have a provisional approval grant letter but still afraid i won't get the full approval.

Do i need to bring any proof of identity such as passport or birth cert?

Will they accept the first installment paid on the registration day?

Anything else i need to bring? I've BTEA letter ready too!! I'm just afraid i'll mess up and make it a thousand times more difficult for myself on the day!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ELJeff

emrk wrote: »
    Hello,

Just wondering, if anyone knows, can i pay my student contribution/registration fee through bank draft? I'm registering Monday! I have a provisional approval grant letter but still afraid i won't get the full approval.

Do i need to bring any proof of identity such as passport or birth cert?

Will they accept the first installment paid on the registration day?

Anything else i need to bring? I've BTEA letter ready too!! I'm just afraid i'll mess up and make it a thousand times more difficult for myself on the day!!

Ya the Admissions office can print of a gyro which you can pay in the bank in lit with the draft,. just bring everything u were sent out and thats you sorted, bring the passport just in case

• Registered Users Posts: 49 emrk

Thanks for the quick reply :) i'll have to pay it in two installments i think!!

Advertisement