Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese courses comparison (Sandford vs. Aisling)

Options
  • 08-09-2012 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I would like to take up Japanese language courses in Dublin. After my search I ended up with these 2 candidates:
    #Sandford language Institute and
    #Aisling Ireland in Rathmines. (Trinity college seem to be a bit too expensive and is binding for the whole year).

I already saw that Aisling has very good reviews here in this forum, but there are very few things about Sandford. Anyone who has attended classes in any of the two and can enlighten me?
    I need to mention that I interrupted my tuition 2 years ago and I am at an intermediate level already having attained the JLPT level 3.

Thanks for your help!

Which is the best japanese language school in Dublin? 0 votes

Sandford Languege Institue
    0% 0 votes
    Aisling Ireland
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I would vouch for Aisling Ireland (as I did in a previous thread). However, the teacher that I had there for the last 2 years is moving back to Japan. I have no idea what the new teacher is like unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 night_owl_bob

Thanks for the reply Konata.
    Would you possibly know how many different levels there are available at Aisling and if I could shift to another class in case the level I selected was finally not the appropriate one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Thanks for the reply Konata.
    Would you possibly know how many different levels there are available at Aisling and if I could shift to another class in case the level I selected was finally not the appropriate one?

It all depends on numbers. There's always a beginner class and there was a post beginner and then intermediate class when I was there. However, it all depends on whether people are returning or not for there to be levels other than beginner.

I would advise contacting Aisling yourself and asking them what class levels they expect to run. I can't see there being a problem in switching between levels either.

Advertisement