Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

feed back on sniper please

Options
  • 08-09-2012 11:52am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

asg asr urban sniper what are they like im hoping to get one soon and i dont want to waste money thanks for viewing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

asg asr urban sniper what are they like im hoping to get one soon and i dont want to waste money thanks for viewing

There is a part one to this too. But I'd say this will be helpful to you, Oddy gives some good reviews IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

There are three vids from Oddy on this gun. In the first couple, he wasn't very impressed with it but then he learned that the retailer, MIA, hadn't cleaned the grease out of it which is why the performance was poor. Once this was attended to, the gun performed much better.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭little big planet 2

so how what would be the general thoughts on this gun is it good or bad are they a common gun would anyone who owns one tell me what they're like to own or they hard to get parts for are they reliable

Advertisement