Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave Fanning - On Now

Options
  • 08-09-2012 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know who he is interviewing at the moment?

The interview is from the nineties - so probably someone who died recently

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

He's not dead!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

mike65 wrote: »
    He's not dead!

who is not dead????? Don't know who he is interviewing? It is interesting.

Laughing Leonard Cohen

ha ha - he is a barrel of laughs alright. Some of what he is saying is spot on & some of it is sh*te

Now I'm justified and ancient I find I like Len a lot more than once was the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Leonard Cohen - sure hope he didn't die cos he has a lot of sold out gigs this week !

Leonard Cohen - sure hope he didn't die cos he has a lot of sold out gigs this week !

I presumed when it was an old interview that it was someone who had died - never thought of the gig thing :o:o

mike65 wrote: »
    Now I'm justified and ancient I find I like Len a lot more than once was the case.

A present for you as an apology :D

I threw that reference in for the kids here, oh wait that tracks over 20 years old! :(:p

Advertisement