Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF3 from marketplace

Options
  • 08-09-2012 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, just tried to download bf 3 from Xbox live but seems it is unavailable to download, just a rate button, no "purchase" ! Am I missing something or is this actually the case?

Real bad idea IMO think how many people would buy the game on a whim etc online!
    Aside from that I want to play the effin thing!!!

I this my only option to buy games online for Xbox (for DL)? I'm immobile for the next few days and would
    Love a spot of bf!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Sorry don't think you can download it off the marketplace. Had a look at the website marketplace too and no sign. Id wait and buy it in a shop man . All games on the marketplace are (unless changed recently) like 60 quid where you would pick BF3 up fairly cheap now in the shops or on-line

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

There is a Premium version out or coming out this month for just over €50. So that's the full game and Premium for a little over what you'd pay for the original Premium.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

kensutz wrote: »
    There is a Premium version out or coming out this month for just over €50. So that's the full game and Premium for a little over what you'd pay for the original Premium.
    Ya so went and got a copy in extra vision, then bought premium and can't figure out how to get the close quarters maps! I'd I go to it from the in game store it still asks for 1200 Microsoft points, wrf! This is overly convoluted compared to another similar title ;) anyone know exactly how to get all the karkland and the close quarters stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

You may have to install premium or restart or something ?. Or try purchase it from the battlefield menu. Should be a Store section there

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Sorted, problem lay in the fact that I hadn't got update 3, the 2.38 gig one, apparently that's the one with the maps in it and not update 4 so I deleted all updates and installed in the correct order! Anyone playing on xbox shoot me an invite please and thanks

Spitroastninja

• Advertisement
Advertisement