Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplementary Welfare Allowance

Options
  • 07-09-2012 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Ok, so I got a phone call today telling me that my claim had been settled blah blah and that I would be recieving a certain amount in back payment.

My question is what's the story with the Supplementary Welfare Allowance that I have been receiving for the past 10 weeks, is it deducted from my back money or do I pay that back at a later date? Because when I asked about it being taken off of my back money the lady said that it was a separate thing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

it ll be deducted
    dont hold your breath on the back dated payment

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Diamond_Ninja

endasmail wrote: »
    it ll be deducted
    dont hold your breath on the back dated payment

She said she was posting it today and told me exactly how much i'd be getting. I just dont want to spend it all only to find out I owe it to someone you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

No arrears. No windfall. The SWA will be deducted from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Diamond_Ninja

Ok grand, cheers for the info guys :cool:

Advertisement