Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honours Maths

Options
  • 07-09-2012 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hey Im a fifth year student this year (the joys :( ) and i was just wondering when is the latest that Mary I can make requirements for the 2014 lc.

You see im doing honours maths but really want to drop as it takes soooo long and takes up so much time and its impossible my only fear is that i will drop and then all of a sudden when im halfways through fifth year it will come in as a requirement for Mary I ??? is that possible or when can the requirements for the 2014 year come out ???

Personally I think if hey do make honours maths a requirement its ridiculous but maybey thats just me especially with the new project maths course which is impossible. and especially because Homours Irish already takes up so much time!!!

Anyhow was jsut wondering ??

Also heard on the radio that a B in Honours Irish and English is a requirement . When is that being implied because if its for the present leaving certs its so unfair as they have already spent a year doing their subjects and to be told now that they need honours is soo unfair they should bring out new requirements only for the people going into fifth year

Sorry title says honurs maths ment to say honours irish

Comments

Advertisement