Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobbridge- will my JSA/rent allowance be affected?

Options
  • 07-09-2012 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Im looking into doing a jobbridge internship, need experience in office admin or accounts for any jobs i'm applying for so it seems the only viable option. Just not sure if my JSA or rent allowance will be affected by this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

If you are eligible and find an internship, you will continue to receive the same JSA payment you are receiving now, plus an additional €50 per week. The Jobbridge payment would not affect Rent Supplement or Medical Card etc.
    Lots of info on the Jobbridge site http://www.jobbridge.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

It will also be paid into your bank account and you will not have to sign monthly while you are on the internship. In order to qualify for the jobbridge internship you have to be in receipt of jobseekers for 78 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 dude83

ok thanks for the info..

Advertisement